2023 12-Year Program Public Comment Period
Tell Us What You Think!
The State Transportation Commission (STC) and the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation are excited to announce the 2023 12-Year Program Update Public Comment Period. The STC recently released the 2021 Transportation Performance Report. It contains information about how PA’s transportation system performed over the last two years. We encourage you to read and share the report and then – Tell Us What YOU Think!
Your feedback is important! We use it to inform the 12-Year Program, Pennsylvania’s Long Range Transportation Plan, and the Freight Movement Plan.
Take a few minutes to complete our Transportation Survey online or contact us at 717-783-2262 to request a paper copy or to complete the survey over the phone. You can also plan to join us for the Online Public Forum on March 23. The Online Public Forum will feature a live presentation and Q&A session with Pennsylvania’s Secretary of Transportation. The Public Forum will be broadcast via Zoom and Facebook Live with closed captions in English, and open captions in Spanish.
The Transportation Survey is open Monday, March 1, through Wednesday, April 14, 2021.
Online Public Forum: Tuesday, March 23, 2021 from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Registration is desired, but not required to attend the Public Forum.
- The Public Forum will be livestreamed via Zoom and Facebook Live.
- Interested individuals who do not have internet access should contact PennDOT at 717-783-2262 to obtain the call-in number for listening-in only.
- There will be a live Q&A session following the presentation.
- You can submit transportation questions during the Q&A session or ask them in advance of the Public Forum by filling out the registration form or emailing them to [email protected].
- All questions and answers received will be posted on TalkPATransportation.com at the conclusion of the Public Comment Period.
Each of us rely on Pennsylvania’s transportation system in a different way and many of us encountered unique circumstances with transportation this past year. We want to hear from you and encourage you to join the conversation! Feedback about your transportation needs is important to our transportation planning process. We look forward to your participation again this year.
PennDOT will make all reasonable modifications to policies, programs, and documents to ensure that people with disabilities and those with limited English proficiency have an equal opportunity to enjoy all of its programs, services, and activities. In accordance with Governor Tom Wolf’s COVID-19 mitigation efforts, the Public Forum will be held online only.
To request assistance to participate in the survey or Public Forum, please contact PennDOT’s Program Center by emailing [email protected]
or calling 717-783-2262 from 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Requests for assistance to participate in the Public Forum should be made by March 15, 2021. If you have other questions or challenges, please contact PennDOT’s Bureau of Equal Opportunity to request help by emailing [email protected] gov or calling 1-800-468-4201; TTY (711).