Office of Community Affairs: Zoning & Planning
Welcome to the Office of Community Affairs. This page is being updated with information that will address zoning and planning topics in the borough, including information for business owners. If you have any questions, please reach out to Gina Thompson, HARB/Zoning & Planning Administrator, at [email protected] or 814-355-1501 ext. 216.
Short Term Rental Ordinance Public Hearing
Proposed Amendment to Chapter 575 Zoning
Bellefonte Borough Council will hold a public hearing regarding the proposed amendment to: Chapter 575 Zoning: Article XIII: Supplemental Regulations Short-Term Rentals on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 5:30 p.m. at Lambert Hall, 303 Forge Road, Bellefonte, PA 16823. A complete copy of the proposed amendment can be viewed in the Borough office during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or HERE.
- Zoning Map (rev. 2017)
- Zoning Ordinances
- Zoning / Planning Permit Applications
- HARB / Historic District
- Design Professional Resource List (contractors, roofers, engineers, etc)
- Floodplain app
Are you interested in opening a business or buying a commercial building in Downtown Bellefonte?
- Check out our Guide: How to Open a Business in Bellefonte
- Apply for a Business Zoning Permit
- Be sure to connect with Centre Region Code
- Check with HARB before any external renovations, including signs and painting.